Palace Crawford Stove
The Palace Crawford stove, viewable from the butler’s pantry at Roseland Cottage, was patented in 1907 and probably installed at Roseland shortly after that date. It was coal and wood fired, and had an integrated water heating element that connected to the copper hot water tank, on the right. This view is from the kitchen side of the stove, which is now office space. The door to the butler’s pantry is on the right.